Working principle of intelligent disinfection robot
(1) It is the fastest and safest way to sterilize all harmful microorganisms of virus, fungus, bacteria and spore lamp by using pulse light-emitting system to irradiate with inert gas and emit pulse light with high energy and wide spectrum in a very short time (up to 20000 times of sunlight, equivalent to 300 times of ultraviolet lamp energy).
(2)The following photochemical reactions will take place between thymine and cytosine in the contact substances (DNA, RNA) when the microorganism is irradiated by strong UV in the pulse light, which will generate cpd or PP dimer, damage the nucleic acid substance of the microorganism, and achieve the purpose of disinfection and sterilization.
(3)There are four kinds of damage to cells by pulsed light:
1. Let the water molecules into the DNA to prevent them from folding.
2. Break the main strand of DNA.
3. Cell wall damage leads to cell lysis.
(4)When the peak power per cm2 area reaches above 1kW when the pulse light of full spectrum and extremely high energy is irradiated, the microorganism on the surface of the object or in the water will be heated to > 100 ºC. Because of the extremely short time, the microorganism cannot cool down normally, which will cause the cell wall to break, melt and die.
(5)The intelligent disinfection robot mainly disinfects and disinfects the germs and bacteria on the surface of objects and in the stagnant air in the room.
(6)Product features of intelligent disinfection robot:
1. Fast disinfection, the fastest disinfection method in a certain space can kill Ebola, c.diff, MRSA, CRE and other viruses, resistant bacteria.
2. High efficiency: 5 minutes can solve the bacterial disinfection work within 25 square meters, 30 minutes can solve the disinfection work within 150 square meters.
3. It is easy to operate and does not need professional personnel. Nurses, nurses and cleaners can use it after training.
4. No side effects: no pollution, no chemical residue
5. No damage: there is no damage to the performance and surface of medical equipment by using cold light technology. In use, human-machine separation and wireless remote control are used to avoid damage to human body.